Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
It is situated 2 minutes walk from the beach and the center and the old part of the city. If you like surfing apart you to rent a board and a suit and changed out from the house and straight to the shower again! Or sign up to our classes or Stand up Paddle Surf.
If you want an unforgettable holiday, this is your place.
Bar - Bistro
Surfboards, wetsuits, Surf Lessons, SUP, bike rent.
Environment surfer and family.
Check in between 1:00 PM and 21:00 PM There is also a fee of 10 euros for late check ins, after 21:00 pm, 20 euros after 12pm increasing by 10 more euros after each hour later into the night.
Check out max 11:00 AM , Check out after 11:30 AM we charge 1/2 day
*PLEASE let us know in advance if you are coming before 9:00 AM or After 21:00 PM
Left luggage if you want to use our service for check in and check out before or after our times let us know during your stay or book online.
1-In case of no-show 100 percent of the total amount will be charged
2-Please contact the property in advance if you plan to arrive Before or after the check in times
3-No meal is included in this room rate.
4-Pets are not allowed
5-we do not accept groups of more than 10 people contact us before the arrival if is possible to book for your group.
6-We do not accept stag parties (be careful we can cancel the booking) Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>