Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Booking can be cancelled free of charge up to 10 days prior to arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A valid credit card is needed as guarantee for the booking when the booking is made!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Check-in should always be arranged at least 72 hours in advance using the email address provided.
Please note that a surcharge applies for arrivals after check-in hours (15-19 oclock):
- EUR 10 from 19:00 until 20:00
- EUR 20 from 20:00 until 21:00
All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property. The latest possible check-in, even if paying the surcharge, is at 21:00.
Check out before 10.00
The late check-in fee has to be paid in advance, the property will provide detailed payment instructions, for example a link or a QR code to a secured payment platform.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. All guests must be present at the checkin. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms and the property.
Please note that when booking a rate where payment/pre-authorization is due before arrival, the property will provide detailed payment instructions, for example a link or a QR code to a secured payment platform.
The property pre-authorizes the first night for all standard rate bookings.
All non-refundable rates have to be paid upfront through a payment link.
City Tax Euro 4,00 per person per night to be paid cash at checkin.
Breakfast not available.
Check-in and key collection takes place at Alloggi SS Giovanni e Paolo, Castello 6401, 30122 Venezia. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>