Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
This unique water access oasis is the perfect city escape. Located within the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, this beautiful backpackers hostel is only 30 km north of Sydney's central city area.
The hostel has 8 bedrooms, a very well equipped kitchen and a cosy lounge room with a log fire for colder times. The verandah has stunning views across Pittwater harbour to the National Park.
Take a scenic ferry ride, sail on the harbour or bushwalk to aboriginal engraving sites and stunning lookouts. Hire a kayak for a paddle around the bay or just relax in a hammock with the wallabys beside you and the native birds above.
Bring your food as there are no shops at the hostel. If travelling with bed linen (top +bottom sheets and pillow slip) bring these otherwise hire at $4pp. Do not bring sleeping bags. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>