Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We do a good job providing the amenities and services of the larger hostels, except with a personal touch.
Our staffs are very friendly, polite, welcoming and knowledgeable, they speak: English, French, Spanish, Danish, Arabic, a bit of Italian and German. They'll make sure that you'll have a pleasant memorable experience in Tangier.If you think this unique hostel is right up your alley, we invite you to come spend some time with us to discover and experience Tangier and Morocco from a whole new different perspective.
Tangier and the Medina is chock full of things to do, of course. And, since we do a bit of traveling ourselves, we know budget is the key. We definitely will not push a bunch of expensive tours and tickets on you as other hostels around do. We are just happy to point you in the direction you seek- armed with a map or an offline navigation app and personal recommendations. We are located in the historic Kasbah of Tangiers old Medina surrounded by the main attractions and historical sites and the beautiful streets of the old Medina of Tangier including: Kasbah of Tangier, Kasbah Museum, Bab El-Assa, Café Baba, Café Hafa, Ibn Battuta’s tomb, Old Medina, Grand Socco and Petit Socco, Garra D'Kasbah/Place Du Mechoir, Mendoubia gardens, Parc Perdicaris/ Rmilate, Cap Spartel, Hercules Caves. And many other amazing and fun things to do in this fascinating city.
Tangiers Hostel offers mixed dorms & private rooms, lockers, clean bathrooms/ showers, a common Moroccan salon and a fully stocked kitchen/ BBQ spot on the terrace. We cook some yummy food and routinely invite our guests to join us. Also we offer Free Breakfast, Wi-Fi, a Book Exchange, and a double terrace overlooking the Kasbah, fishing port, old Medina, ‘Ville nouvelle’ and the Mediterranean. As a backpacker's Hostel, Tangiers Hostel welcome those coming to Tangier from all over the world.
Tangiers Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Open kitchen, free to use
Taxes not included - Occupancy tax 27.5 MAD per person per night
Reception open from 7 am – until 00:00 Midnight
Outdoor smoking allowed.
Child-friendly. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>