Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
An American breakfast is served every morning at the property!
We are in the residential area of Miramar, very close to the sea and only 9.5 km from La Bodeguita del Medio , Old Square and 10 km of Castillo de San Salvador de la Punta.
It is a spacious, clean, ventilated and brightly lit house, decorated in the style of Cuban family houses. The house is surrounded by the typical vegetation of a tropical country. Two fully independent air-conditioned rooms . Each room has a double bed, and may use an extra bed at the request of the client. They will have sheets, pillows and blankets. The bathroom is shared and has hot / cold water. This will have basic toiletries such as soap, toilet paper, towels, shampoo, bath gel and skin cream. The area of the room, and the dining room are very spacious.
Tere Hostel House Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed
Over 6 years old Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis parkering
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>