Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Shared dormitory room with 4 futon beds, accommodate to anyone, whether you are traveling alone or in a group with shared bathroom and toilets. After check in, you can take advantage of on-site facilities, including shampoo & body soap in shower, hairdryer, free tea and coffee. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. You also have an access to kitchen, refrigerator and microwave.
All mattresses at Thai Chaba Backpackers are made from 100% organic materials and feature Thai cotton linen, handmade by the locals.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time is from 2.00pm to 7.00pm.
- Please contact me if you are arriving later than 7.00pm.
2. Check out is until 11.00am.
3. Cash (THB) payment only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation policy:
(1) If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before the arrival date, no fee will be charged.
(2) If cancelled or modified later, or in case of No-Show, 50% of the balance due will be charged.
5. Age restriction:
(1) Children cannot be accommodated at the hostel.
(2) The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 18 years old.
6. Desk office hour is from 9.00am to 20.30pm.
7. Please note that all our rooms are non-smoking.
8. Please be quiet in the rooms. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>