Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Conveniently located just 4 minutes from the main beach in Weligama and within very close proximity to the bus and train stations, The backpack hub at Weligama will surprise you - again - with thematically designed rooms (all of them with AC, hot water and individual lockers for your backpacks), comfy and colorful common areas and a large garden where you could practice sports with your hostel buddies, work out or just chill on the sunbeds.
You will also find:
- 3 x 6 bed dorms with a/c and Ensuite washroom
- 4 Deluxe Rooms With A/C and Ensuit Wash Rooms
- 1 x 5 bed dorms with fan and Shared washroom in the lobby (accommodation in single beds)
Also we have T.V. in lobby. And sofa to sit and relax yourself .
The hostel features a garden with a volleyball pitch, slackline and equipment for team sports, bean bags which can be moved around for some comfy seating while socialising, and plenty of spots to enjoy the Sri Lankan sun. You can also refresh after surf sessions, sports or exercise by using our outdoor shower .
Feel like surfing ? Easy! Ask our friendly front desk team and they will arrange everything for you, including surf/diving lessons or surf board rentals if necessary. They can also help you with renting a scooter or getting a tuk tuk to go somewhere.
Looking forward to welcoming you to your unique Hostel Experience in Weligma
The Backpack Hub at Weligama Team Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>