Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
All The Chi Novel room : mix dorm, female dorm, have a balcony and window is created spacious atmosphere with fresh air is a big difference from other hostels in Hanoi.
The Chi Novel specially pay attention to utilities, safety as well fire protection system.
The friendly and helpful staffs provides you with many facilities to make you feel at home. Reading and entertainment Room as well as Rooftop where you can meet many new interesting people in the world is special point for The Chi Novel. Tour Programs is designed here to fix with your budget but still guarantee the quality.
We also offer:
- Complimentary 1 Towel / pax/booking
- Complimentary Amenities such as Toothbrush, Toothpaste.
- Complimentary luggages store services and private locker.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free computers for guest use
- Free water re-fills
- Reception with English, Chinese, French, Russia and Vietnamese speaking Staff
- Airport Transportation Services with reasonable price
- Large TVs by the bar so you don’t miss out on your favourite sports
We look forward to hosting you in Hanoi !!!
The Chi Novel Team Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>