Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our communal kitchen is well-stocked with whatever cookware or utensils you might need. Included with the price of your booking:
~ A light breakfast
~ Any time of day tea or coffee
~ Bicycle storage
~ Luggage storage
~ Wi-fi throughout the hostel
~ Bed linens
Tucked away on a quiet street in the center of Dingle town, The Grapevine is literally just around the corner from some of Dingle's best shops, restaurants and cafes, three of Dingle's most popular pubs for traditional Irish music, and we are just down the street from the local cinema. Bicycle hire is two doors away. The bus stop is a five minute walk from our front door.
Our bedrooms are spacious and bright with plenty of space to move about in, nearly all rooms are ensuite, and all bathrooms feature hot showers. We also offer towel hire.
The Grapevine Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 17:00 to 20:00 (Please contact us if you expect to arrive before or after this time!)
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception is open from 9:30 to 20:00.
No curfew, but quiet time is enforced after 11pm.
We only accept online bookings of up to 3 guests. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>