Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Truly unique Island lodgings surrounded by spectacular scenery in one of the most beautiful and untouched locations in Ireland. Three cottages available to rent – Accommodation consists of 2 bedrooms, a living area, dining/kitchennette (4 gas hobs, a sink and kitchen utensils for self-catering services), a bathroom with towels.
Each cottage also includes 2 fuel burning stoves and fire buckets are complementary with all private cottage bookings. So make it the place to stay in Dingle on your next trip!
The Great Blasket Island Experience Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 336h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception hours 10am-5pm.
Check in from 14:00 to 17:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Dingle Bay Speed Boat Tours & Blasket Island Landing.
The most thrilling way to see Dingle Bay; experience the outstanding natural beauty of the Dingle coastline, paired with an exciting speed boat blast approximately 6h round trip. Departing daily at 11am from Dingle marina (directly behind the Dingle Tourist Office).
Stopping on both legs of the tour to see Fungi, we cruise out of harbour, increasing speeds to blast along the beautiful Dingle coastline, taking a wide arch for a chance of spotting one of the many other whales, dolphins and sea birds of Dingle bay. Reaching the Great Blasket Island we tour to the Northern shore which is a hotspot for Grey seal activity; the island is home to one of the largest seal colonies of the Atlantic Coast. Landing for 3.5 to 4 hours, visitors can take a tour of the old Village provided by the OPW and explore the many wonders the island has to offer.
A complementary Tea/Coffee is provided for all our customers. No rush or time restraints for a personal easy going trip with a maximum capacity of 12 passengers. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>