Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The hostel boasts 14 well-furnished rooms totalling a capacity of 70 people and features comfortable living spaces (dorms as well as privates), sun deck cafe, stocked library and common areas. Themed around yellow & black colour, it is a much-welcomed addition to the Jaipur’s traditional pink architecture. It also offers a number of local activities to the travellers ranging from food & city walks to day trips to Pushkar & Agra. One can also meet backpackers from all around the world here and join them in hostel activities like the pub crawl, movie, karaoke nights and more.
The Hosteller aims to enhance the experience of every traveller visiting Rajasthan with its hospitality & unmatched services. Come, stay & explore Jaipur in backpacker style.
**Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 08:00- 02:00 am.
6. Age Restriction: 18+.
7. Taxes not included. We have G.S.T slab rates in so taxes will differ as per the rates. If the room is below 999 then no tax, if the room is priced at 1000 to 7499, then the tax is 12%. if the rooms are priced above 7500 then the tax is 18%.
9. No pets allowed.
10. Designated smoking areas.
Note : As per seasonal months, air conditioner timings would be from 7:00 PM to 11:00 AM in routine. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>