Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled within a period of 7 days from the arrival date. 50% of the entire fee shall be applicable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Rooms leading to a terrace for you to unwind.
-Unlimited WI-FI access
-Fully Functional Kitchen
-Clean linen and comfortable beds
-Hot water 24/7
A common area for members to mingle and socialize, Relaxed stay at affordable rates. Have a fun filled experience, can be considered for short and extended stays.
Flexible in terms of extended stays, put in your requests and we shall be pleased to consider the same and try our best to accommodate your request.
--------We have kept the dorm beds open however when guests arrive we generally upgrade them to a two bed dorm or private dorm to avoid congestion------ COVID PRECAUTION
Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: The property has a 2 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
2. Check in from 12:30 PM onwards.
3. Check out before 11:00 AM.
4. Payment upon arrival by Cash/Paypal/Paytm/Netbanking
5. Reception working hours: Limited Hours
6. Taxes NOT Included. Taxes are charged as per the rates below.
- No tax for rooms at a tariff less than Rs 1,000 per day.
- 12% for rooms at a tariff of Rs 1,000 and above but less than Rs 7,500 per room per day. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>