Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellation will result in a charge of 50% of the booking. No shows will result in a charge of 100% of the booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We take Covid seriously and hope you do too. All guests occupying our shared dorm rooms will be required to show proof of full vaccination upon check in. Acceptable proof of vaccination is a CDC issued vaccination card or any document (electronic or paper) issued by a national health authority in your country of residence. Guests who have booked a bed in a shared dormitory and who are not vaccinated upon arrival may upgrade to a private room at their own expense or will be subject to the standard cancellation penalty of one night charge.
The Local has great guest rooms - all of the rooms have en suite bathrooms, linens and towels, reading lights, bed dividers, large windows and locked storage space. Even better is the common space- a roof terrace to relax and take in the sunset over NYC's breathtaking skyline, a computer lounge to get some work done, book future travel or catch up with people back home, an event space where we show movies, display local art work, and host other events, a bar to grab a gourmet snack, coffee, local beer or signature cocktail and meet other guests and neighbors.
And on top of it all, The Local's amazing staff will ensure that you have the most memorable stay in NYC. They'll help you plan your day packing it full of the standards NYC attractions as well as unique local experiences that you won't find in your guidebook. They'll plan events at the hostel to help you meet fellow travelers - live concerts, standup comedy, movie nights, trivia, wine/beer tastings. And above all, they'll do anything they can to make sure you are comfortable at the hostel. If you need anything, just ask. After all, that's what friends are for.
Valid government issued identification is required from all hostel guests as well as a credit or debit card in their name
Cancellations with 48 hrs or less notice will be charged the first night. No shows will be charged the entire reservation.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit/debit cards is non-refundable. Cash payments and prepaid reservations will require a $100 pre-authorization on a credit card in the guest's name.
Guests may check in at any time and leave bags prior to check-in for no extra charge
Check in time is 4pm
Check out time is 11 am
Breakfast not included
TAXES ARE NOT INCLUDED - City, State and Occupancy taxes total 14.75% + $3.50/night
NY Residents are not allowed to stay. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Verdensplan stort hostel
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>