Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Breakfast is interrupted until further notice
Guest Kitchen is closed until further notice
- The maximum number of days that can be booked is 7 (7 days consecutive or not, over a period of 1 year). Any bookings for more than 7 days will be cancelled.
- You must be 18 or over in order to stay with us, children are not allowed. Note that we are a YOUTH HOSTEL.
- For bookings with more than 10 guests the hostel has the right to cancel the reservation. Please contact the hostel directly on their site.
- We will make a preautorization to your credit card of the amount of the first night (per person) 14 days prior arrival. It will be charged 1 day prior arrival and you will pay the balance at check in. If you make a reservation for the same day, we will charge the first night directly.
- We have a lovely cat called Espiga :)
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival, otherwise 1st night charged
No show: 1st night will be charged
Check In: 3.00 pm
Check Out: 10.30 am
Method of Payment upon arrival: Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) and Cash
*City tax € 1.00 per person per night, not included on the rate and to be paid on arrival. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
2, Stor hostelkæde
2, Stor hostelkæde
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>