Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The Nest aims to be a quality name in accommodation. Our rooms speak for themselves, with simple elegance and a light touch that ensure all comforts with just the right amount of extras thrown in. There is ample parking space, and access from the main road is easy. We have dormitories & private rooms, all of them with bathrooms inside. So, solo backpackers as well as couples can feel at home.
Our ideal location means that you can be on the beach or at the bar or at the famed Anjuna flea market within minutes. If you got time on your hands you can also easily reach the more pristine & quieter beaches. Convenience stores and supermarkets are also nearby.
We are nestled in greenery! But you are never far from civilization. There is a cafe and a restaurant nearby at walking distance. All the other major spots are just a few minutes away on a motorbike or by car.
Tax (CGST&SGST) not included: Tax amount displayed in the booking confirmation email will be recalculated upon check-in.
New Revised Rates effective 1 Oct, 2019
Transaction value per Unit per dayNew GST rate
INR 1000 and less =0%
INR 1001 and above up to 7500=12%
INR 7501 and above =18% Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>