Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
In the upscale community, there are many chinese embassy staffs and the atmosphere is relaxed and opened. The interior of the hostel is a double-entry structure with two floors overhanging. The first floor is equipped with a large public activity space, office, leisure, catering and other properties. At the same time, there are also large arc-shaped floor-to-ceiling Windows, giving you a full view of sanlitun at night.
The hostel owner loves traveling and has been to over 30 countries, especially loves traveling alone and enjoying the free time while staying at a hostel. When traveling alone. she will choose to stay in various youth hostels.
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 NN to 20:00, any late check in need to be informed to us in advance. Otherwise , we will follow the check in time on your confirmation letter.
All guests with Transit Visa, upon check in are required to bring their passports to the nearby police station to register the stay, hostel staff will guide you there.
We have three cats,if you are allergic to cats,consider carefully please.
Check out by 12:00 NN .
Payment upon arrival by cash, and mobile Payment (Wechat / Alipay)
Breakfast not included.
Reception not open from 00:00 until 08:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
Non smoking. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>