Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The building itself is more than 70 years old, and was initially used as the first textbook printing house for Thai educational institutions. To retain this important link with the past, we have carefully renovated the lovely old structure and given our various outlets names that evoke its former role.
The Printing House Poshtel is conveniently services such as the letter press, cafe and restaurant with Wi-Fi and roof top bar. There are 5 floors in separate section offering 15 different rooms with decor in modern style.
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 onwards. Early check-in may apply but subject to the availability of the room/bed.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 (noon).
3. Payment: Cash or credit card is welcome when check in. Additional 3% surcharge for credit card payment below 800 THB.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 2 years.
6. Reception Hours: Open 24 hours.
7. No smoking.
8. Pets are not allowed. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>