Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The Surf Hotel is a friendly surf camp in the picturesque village of Tamraght. It is 3km from Taghazout, 15km from Agadir center, 33km from the Al Massira Airport in Agadir and a 3h bus ride from Marrakech. The Berber culture is one of the friendliest of the world with besides delicious food. The locals knew how to find a lifestyle far from the stress of the modern life.
The region of Taghazout is known all over the world as one of the best surf destinations. Situated in the heart of the most famous surfing spots of Morocco the closest ones to our hotel are Devil’Rock, Crocs and Banana Point. The activities which we practice here are thus surfing as well as yoga. We offer surf lessons and yoga classes with qualified teachers.
We are happy to help you with any other activity (horse riding, massage…) or any excursion (Paradise Valley, Essaouira, souk in Agadir) you might want to do and which will certainly make you discover more of the Moroccan culture. We can also be of assistance should you need a rental car.
The Surf Hotel is a new property mixing modern and Moroccan style nicely. From the hotel’s beautiful rooftop terrace you have a great view over the town and the ocean.
The rooftop is definitely the place to be. You can enjoy your breakfast up there in the morning, have a yoga class, relax during the day, enjoy a BBQ with the other guests in the evening or just enjoy the stunning sunsets while having a mint tea.
Breakfast, lunch or dinner can also be taken inside in the lovely dining area next to the lounge and the bar, another place where people meet. Let us know if you have any special dietary requirements, our kitchen crew will be happy to adapt the meals for you.
All our rooms are comfortable and clean with single or double beds, private bathrooms with blankets and towels included. The rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV.
Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Activities at The Surf Hotel:
- Surf coaching for beginners and intermediate surfers (including transport, board/wetsuit rent, lunch) = 400 Dhs/per day
- Surf guiding for advanced surfers (including transport, board/wetsuit rent, lunch) = 400 Dhs/per day
- Yoga classes = 100 Dhs/1h (we usually have morning and evening classes, but times can be adapted)
- Excursions around Agadir (Souk & Kasbah in Agadir, Paradise Valley, Imsouane, Essaouira)
We speak your language!
Our team speaks English, French, German, Spanish, and Arabic.
Guests are our priority. That's why we focused on building a place with a higher standard of accommodation and service than it is usual in the Taghazout area.
Don’t wait any longer and come discover this magical place!
For more information please give us a call. All contact details are provided on your booking confirmation.
The Surf Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Check-in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours.
Smoking is allowed outside or on the rooftop.
Parking is beside the house and we recommend you don't leave any belongings in your car. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>