Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We will host our visitors in 5 spacious apartments with kitchen/dining room and large windows that illuminate and ventilate naturally. We have 3 shared mixed apartments, 1 shared apartment for women and 1 private apartment with TV. All rooms have fully equipped kitchen, A/C, ceiling fan, lockers, bathroom with hot water, comfortable mattresses and sockets for each bed.
Our staff can inform you about tours, attractions, activities, places to visit, bars and restaurants in the village. Inside the hostel you can enjoy the Caribbean sun in the pool,share moments on our amazing terrace with bar, or relax in the common areas. Banana Hostel is located in the heart of the town,just two blocks from the main avenue and the street of the most popular bars, 7 blocks from the bus station (ADO)
Tulum Banana Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Towels with charge and deposit
Luggage storage after check out available
Reception 24 hs. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>