Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are in the center of Jeju City and close to City Hall. Please take a bus No.365 at Exit No.3 of the airport, and then get off cityhall station(=in korean 제주시청) and then, look back the way that No.365 passed through. You can see Baskin Robins or Mr. Pizza or Dunkins. You&I is just behind that building.
One or two minutes walking distance from cityhall station. It takes about 20-25minutes fromthe airport by bus.
Surrounding our areas are bars and restaurants you can enjoy.
Things to Note:
No smoking in indoors.(you can smoke at the 3rd,5th terrace)
Drinking allowed until 12pm at the multi-purpose lounge(B1).
No food no alcohol inside room.
Pet is not allowed.
We do not take a responsibility for lost stuff.
Please take all your goods when you leave here.
Check in 15:00
Check Out By 11:00
If you are unavailable to check in before 22:00, contact us. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>