Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
There is another package for camping, we have enough space for up to 50 people, 2 bathrooms and cooking facilities for self catering
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We offer singles & doubles for those seeking some privacy and dorms for those on a smaller budget. Our common room is excellent for relaxing, with a bar and a large outdoor terrace from which you can enjoy lovely views. Breakfast included!
Ngorongoro & Serengeti NPs couldn't be closer, and we are happy to help organizing your safari. If your safari has already been booked and you are just looking for a place to stay, we are your perfect hang out after an exciting day of game spotting.
If you want to make a real contribution to the Karatu community, you may be interested in our volunteer programmes. We offer a range of projects, from teaching English to working on womens empowerment. Please contact us for more information!
We aim to minimize our ecological footprint. We run on (reliable!) solar power, organise responsible safaris, get our veggies from the market and pay fair rates to our staff. Staying with us means helping preserve Africas nature and contributing to the community!
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 11.00
Check out before 10.00
Taxes included Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis byrundtur
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>