Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The building was once an eel restaurant. We fully renovated it ourselves turning it into a warm and cozy space filled with features of Hokkaido.
On the 1st floor of UNTAPPED HOSTEL is a restaurant called 'GOHANYA HARUYA' that is well known by locals. Upper floors have dorms, an individual room, a room with a balcony and a shared kitchen.
The location of the hostel is convenient and fun with easy access to Sapporo station,Hokkaido University and various other facilities.
We hope that Untapped Hostel will be the perfect place for guests to begin their journey exploring untapped parts of Hokkaido and also exchanging vibrant information.
We look forward to seeing you here in Sapporo.
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
- Kreditkort accepteres
- Ingen udgangsforbud
- Skatter inkluderet
Værd at bemærke
2. Check-out Time : Until 11:00.
3. No smoking.
4. There is no curfew.
5. No Elevator : Please note that guest rooms are on the 3rd - 5th floors, and guests will have to take the stairs.
6. Cancellation Policy:
(6-1) If canceled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
(6-2) If canceled or modified up to 1 day before date of arrival, 50% of the full balance of the reservation will be charged.
(6-3) If canceled or modified later or in case of No-Show, the full balance of the reservation will be charged.
7. Reception Hours : The front desk is open daily from 8:00 to 22:00.
(7-1) If you are planning to arrive after 22:00, please contact the property in advance.
(7-2) We can receive your baggage from 11:00 until check-in.
8. Age Restriction : Children older than 15 years are welcome.
9. A Japanese breakfast is available on the weekends (charges apply).
10. Pets are not allowed.
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>