Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group will be charged total price if they cancel 7 days before arrival. Cancellation before 7 days will be 50% deposit paid on confirmation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% deposit required on confirmation of booking
100% required two days prior to stay
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Urban Backpackers is within walking distance of Carlton Centre in the heart of Johannesburg CBD. Located in the central area of Marshalltown, which is the central business and cultural heart of Johannesburg. Close by are the hip suburbs of Braamfontein, Maboneng and the historical mining centres.
Absa Bank Museum is 600 metres from Urban Backpakers, while Chief Albert Luthuli House is 900 metres from the property. O.R. Tambo International Airport is 20 km away.
There are male, female and mixed dorms as well as comfortable private rooms with twin and double beds. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. Balconies with City views, social spaces including a roof top chill area where one can unwind, mingle and dine.
Looking forward to meeting you at Urban BackPackers.
Urban BackPackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>