Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The rooftop offers a sea view for amazing sunsets and to watch the magical humpback whales during their annual migration. Most of the Utria Hostel rooms have their own balcony with sea view and private bathroom. Breakfast is served every morning, Our guests can chill in our pizzeria or at the bar and enjoy our delicious cocktails made with fresh tropical fruits and local rum called Viche. We have a shared kitchen, for those who want to prepare their own food. If you want a comfortable and warm house to reconnect with nature, and enjoy a young spirit team, Utria hostel is the ideal place for you to stay
Lot of activities are available in the house; whether its relaxing with a book in a hammock, experiencing whale watching tours, hikes, surf lessons or animal observation inside the jungle a cocktail by the swimming pool, choice is yours. Our surf teacher is at your disposal for surf classes or to share one of the best waves spots yet uncharted! Our local guide organizes excursions and tours to share the secrets places and natural gifts that our wonderland has to offer. Our team is happy to welcome you in your home language and ensures to comply with the most stringent hygiene standards. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>