Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Vacahouse huaraz B & B is located next to FAP Park, one of Huaraz's most beautiful parks, and a four minute walking from Huaraz Bus Station and Main Square. To be more exact, we are near to some of the finest attractions of the city such as Museo Regional de Áncash, Catedral de Huaraz and Plaza de Armas de Huaraz, amongst other interesting spots of the city that are easily reachable from our facilities.
All rooms at Vacahouse Huaraz B&B are bright and have a private bathroom. In this sense, we are focused on accommodation option for travellers and backpackers, which means that we offer several dorms with a capacity of four people each. On the other hand, we also feature a private room ideal for couples that are travelling together and are looking for some quietness and relax. Furthermore, the hostel has a kitchen in common use as well as common areas to the disposition of the guests and travellers.
Vacahouse Huaraz B&B Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
If you arrive early with advance notice, the luggage can be stored until your room is ready at the usual time of arrival.
Afterwards, the corresponding registration form, the payment of the room and the delivery of keys will be made.
Rooms must be vacated at 11:00 am to be done. After this interval of time, if you continue in your room, you will not go to do that service.
Late departures or early entrances to the established schedule must be consulted in advance and with prior permission.
For the safety of other hostel guests, (even for you), guests are not allowed to invite people (not hosted) to the hostel, even if they are their friends or relatives.
The hostel will not be responsible in case of loss, damage or theft of the belongings of the guests, being the only ones responsible for their property.
Guests who cause damages to the hostel, will be charged to their final account with the amount equivalent to the repair of the damage caused in the facilities and other assets of the hostel (artefacts, furniture, decorations, etc.). Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>