Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Each morning guests are invited into our breakfast room, or in the garden during the summer months, to start their day with coffee, pastries, cereals and juices before heading out to visit one of Italy’s most enchanting cities.
We have a 72 hours cancellation policy
We prefer payment by cash on arrival, VISA accepted (1 euro fee for prices lower than 100 euros).
Check in: from 8:30 until 21:00 (You MUST ALWAYS ARRANGE your arrival time with us, the reception is not always open)
For late check –in (after 22:00) a charge of 10,00 euro will be added to the price.
Check out: 11:00
Breakfast in the room is included (croissants, rusks, jam, fruit juice, nescafe and tea)
In the breakfast hall extra price: 2 euros per person (same products plus cereals, yogurt, bread, espresso and cappuccino)
City tax not included (2,50 euros per person per night. Not applicable to children up to 12)
Private parking available for an extra fee and to be booked in advance. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>