Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no admite devolución de ninguna cantidad pagada si ocurriera una cancelación , reducción y/o no show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
PARA ASEGURAR RESERVACIONES DE GRUPO , ES NECESARIO PAGAR EL 50% DE LA RESERVACION ESTE 50% ES NO REMBOLSABLE. DEVE SER DEPOSITADO DESDE EL MOMENTO EN QUE SE LE DE POR PARTE DE NUESTRO HOTEL LA CONFIRMACION DE ALOJAMIENTO EN NUESTRA PROPIEDAD.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Gerente de reservaciones:
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Surrounded by beautiful gardens and ocean, right in front of Villa Blanca famous wall and reef,
15 minute walk from bustling San Miguel town.
Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).
Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, three villas and a P.H.; all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, cable TV, telephone and sunken tubs.
Taxes are not included in our rates and will be charged during the check in.
Check in: 3:00 p.m.
Check out: Noon (12:00 p.m.)
Cancelations: 72 hrs before the check in, after this time you will be charged 1 nt.
Kids stay free from 0 to 12 years old, kids from 13 years and older pay as an adult.
High season policies:
Bookings with stay dates between December 22nd, 2010 to January 2nd, 2011 and March 28 to April 10, 2010 will be charged 100% at time of booking, and are non refundable rates, no exclutions. Debit cards are not accepted for these dates. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>