Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
At Wanderlust in Weligama we believe that choosing a hostel is not just about choosing a place to sleep, we want to make your experience in Weligama unforgettable. We've created an environment to help you meet other travellers so that you'll never be on your own and our friendly staff are always available to give you tips on the best things to see and do in and around Weligama.
We have all the amenities for a fabulous stay - Comfortable mattress's, outside and inside lounges, security lockers, WIFI, laundry service, water re-fill station and the best chill areas. We also offer rental services for scooters, and towels, so you can nip off to your favourite surf spots easily.
There are loads of local shops, fruit & veg market, bakery, and cheap local eats, a short walk or tuk tuk away, or grab a bus and head up to Galle or down to Madiha.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 22:00. Contact the hostel for earlier/later arrivals.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 08:00-20:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets.
10. No curfew, but we ask guest to be quieter after 23:00. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>