Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
PAYMENT NOTICE: The deposit you pay at the time of booking is Hostelworld's commission (that does not go to the hostel). Wanderstay Hostel will charge the equivalent of one night's stay at the time of your booking.
Updates: READ BEFORE YOU BOOK!!!!!!!!!
***The morning of your check-in, please check your email (including your spam folder) as we will send you details on how you should check-in.***
1. We cannot honor any early check-ins. Check-in begins at 3pm.
2. We cannot hold on to your bags/luggage before you check-in.
3. You must wear a mask when you are outside of your room.
4. We offer hand sanitizer in all common areas.
5. If you are/ have been feeling ill, PLEASE do not check in.
6. You MAY use our kitchen at this time.
7. If you would like gated parking, you must let us know 24 hours in advance of your check-in.
8. You must include VALID phone number in your booking details.
9. You MUST include the billing address associated with the credit or debit card that you would like to use.
NOTE: If you believe you might have missed an email from us, please check your spam folder or junk mail. If you still do not see your check-in email, please call us or send us an email.
***All check-ins should receive an email outlining check-in protocol on the morning of their check-in, and a response is REQUIRED by 9:00 PM.***
â€¢FULL SIZED BEDS!!
â€¢Free Street Parking (Secured Gated Parking for $10/night)
â€¢Free Outdoor Hammocks
â€¢Free Linens and Towels
â€¢Bike Rentals Available (small fee)
â€¢Full Guest Kitchen
â€¢Security Storage Lockers
ALL of our rooms have different themes! We have our Beyonce-themed Female Dorm, Rodeo-themed co-ed dorm, Houston Sports Team co-ed, Diverse City co-ed room, and more!)Thereâ€™s a vibe at Wanderstay Houston that has to be experienced in full to completely understand. This is the perfect Houston Hostel for you to stay and explore the United States' 4th largest and most diverse city!
We have plenty of power outlets, fans, lamps, and personal lockers.
If you are looking for fun things to do or interesting places to see while you are in Houston, check out some of the places listed below! All of these locations are either a short walk, bike ride, or car ride away from our location.
Discovery Green: 1.5 miles away, Toyota Center: 1.2 miles away, BBVA Compass Stadium: 1.4 miles away, Minute Maid Park: 1.6 miles away, George R Brown Convention Center: 1.8 miles away, and NRG Stadium: 6 miles away.
Wanderstay Houston Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival ( 3 days before)
Check-in from 3:00 pm to 9:30 pm (15:00 - 21:30). If you arrive in Houston earlier, you can drop by between 9:30 am - 1:30 pm and we will be happy to hold onto your luggage until check-in time.
Check-out is at 11:00 am. Late check-outs (after 11:00 am) will be charged a $10 late check-out fee, which extends possible check-out time until noon.
Payment by credit or debit card. Prepaid cards are NOT accepted. Wanderstay Houston is a cashless property. This property may charge your card before arrival. **Please note: The name on the card used to make a reservation MUST match the guest's name.**
Please prepare to show us a valid driverâ€™s license, ID, or passport, as well as the credit/debit card that you used to make your reservation.
No pets allowed.
No smoking allowed, except in designated outdoor areas.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Overnight guests must be 18+. If travelling in a group, identification and a registration form will be required from each traveler at check-in.
Street Parking is available and free. There are 3 gated parking spots available for an additional $10 per night on first come, first served basis (payment for parking spots can be made during check-in). We encourage biking, walking, and public transit for getting around. We do have bikes available for rental on a first come first served basis.
Sheets, pillow, and blanket on a pre-made bed, and a towel and washcloth are provided to each guest. Long stays will receive a sheet change mid-way through their visit.
Payment only by Debit or Credit Card, we do not accept Cash!! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>