Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
You should enjoy TOKYO all night long like an owl.
This hostel is not just a place to lodge.
It’s an entertainment hub in Aobadai.
People from all over the world gather and communicate in here, at OWL.
At front desk, Eurasian Eagle Owl “MEGU” always welcomes guests.
---- WISE OWL CONCEPT -----
What you need is not a mediocre amount of sleep
It should be a good, short sleep from an exhausting, enriched experience
No time for sleep
Whether night or day, heighten your sensibilities
That is how a journey should be
We will be looking forward to seeing you at WISE OWL HOSTELS SHIBUYA.
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- Kreditkort accepteres
- Skatter inkluderet
Værd at bemærke
Early check-in time is 11:00am at 1000yen additional charge if the bed is available.Latest check-in time is 2:00am.
2. Check-out time: by 11:00 Late check-out is 2:00PM at1000yen additional charge.
3. Reception hour: Open for 24 hours.
4. Payment: Cash(JPY), Credit Cards (visa, JCB, master, AMEX, diners, Saison, Discover)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1)3 days(or more) before Arrival Date------free
(2)2 days before Arrival Date----- 50%
(3)on the day or No Show -------100 %
6. Age restriction: over 18 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
Q: Can I send a letter to the hostel prior to my arrival?
A: Yes. Due to our limited storage capacity, we can only receive small envelopes & letters. Please let us know in advance about your shipment & its content. Both guest’s name, date of arrival and hostel’s address are to be clearly written. We do not accept COD (cash on delivery) shipping, so please make sure to pay in advance.
(P.S. We reserve the right NOT to receive guest’s shipment if the guest does not inform us in advance or/and no guest’s name on the shipment.
Q: Can I leave my luggage before/after the date of check in/out?
A: We just keep luggage on the same check in/out day.
Bestil, mens du er på farten, med de nye Hostelworld mobil-apps.
Søg og bestil ud fra mere end 36.000 indlogeringssteder i mere end 170 lande, uanset hvor du er.
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>