Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are an authentic, licensed hostel in town (only 3 mins walk away from the Yau Ma Tei metro station) with all the rooms located in one building. Each guest has a room card that grants access to their floor to ensure security for each guest.
Direction: Take Yau Ma Tei Exit C, turn right, walk along Nathan Road until Wing Sing Lane. Then turn into Wing Sing Lane. Walk until Temple Street (where the markets are). Go inside of the building and you will find the reception on the second floor. :)
***Recently renovated, the license is under Wing Sing Hotel.
Wing Sing Hotel is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
- 24 Hr Security
- 24 Hr Reception
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- No Breakfast
- No Laundry service
- Free telephone on each floor
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Union Pay, Wechat, Alipay, and Paypal (Sorry, we don't accept American Express)
- Check In Time : After 3 PM
- Check out Time : Before 11 AM
In the event of cancellation less than 72 hours prior to arrival or no-show, one night charge is applicable from your credit card.
Reception Relocation Notice
Our reception is now on the 2/F in the same building (please use lift and press '2') !!! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Flexible NRR
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
1, Mest populære Hong Kong
1, Land Hong Kong China
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>