Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Confirmation's 50% amount is not refundable once paid. A Difference in the number of group members will cause an increase or a decrease in the second amount.
Once the total amount is paid (at least 14 days before group's arrival) then no refund is possible in any case.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% of the entire amount is required at confirmation. The rest (50%) must be paid at least 2 weeks (14 days) before arrival!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Here in our hostel you don't have to pay the 'City Tax' due in 99% of the Hotel accommodation in Rome. YES, you're reading it correctly...
The Rome's newest hostel (just renovated a month ago!), Youth Station Hostel provides private bathroom, air conditioning/heater, cupboards with locks, and WI FI connection in every room and offers very high quality standards together with a wide range of internal services.
You ain't carry your laptop with you, no worries, You can use our internet point with a little fee (Pay Service)
Subway Metro stop at one minute from us.
Free hot showers.
Free use of the lockers.
Internet (Wi-Fi Free)
24 hours check-in (PLEASE NOTE that from the 1st to the 28rd of December 2016 the latest check-in time will be at 11.00 PM)
Key card access to rooms.
every bed got night light
Common room with TV
Sheets, pillowcases, & blankets included.
Supermarket (5 metres away)
Kitchen facility no stoves only microwave.
Car parking (nearby)
Airport pick up (on request)
Laundry service (nearby)
Night clubbing life infos (always UP2date)
Check out Luggage store (3.00 euros daily)
Check in Luggage store (no fee)
Reception opens from 8.00 AM till 9.00 PM
Towels for rent (3.00 euros per towel)
So guys, once you are in Rome join us at the Youth Station Hostel.
-Please note that we have an age restriction (40 y.o.)
- Under-age people must bring an authorization signed by one of the parents and the copy of the document of the same parent who signed the authorization.
- Guests from extra european countries must carry a passport or a copy of it to be checked in
Cancellation Policy:We have a 72 hours prior arrival date cancellation policy, cancellation or change in a booking need to be done via e-mail. The amount charged will be your entire stay accommodation fare. Phone cancellations won't be accepted. In case of special events (such as Christmas, New Year's, Easter) the Hostel might contact you in order to request a 'down payment' or a pre-paid payment.
Please note that cash only payment will be in upon arrival.
check in from 2.00 PM
check out: 10.00 AM
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Ingen udgangsforbud
- Skatter inkluderet
Værd at bemærke
Payment in cash only.
We have a 72 hours prior arrival date cancellation policy. Any cancellation or change in a booking need to be done via e-mail. If you don’t cancel 72 hours prior to your arrival day, the amount of the first two nights will be charged. Phone cancellations won't be accepted. In case of special events (such as Christmas, New Year's, Easter) the Hostel might contact you in order to request a pre-payment.
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>