Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation fee of 20%
Additional Terms and Conditions
The penalty for group cancellations will be a cancellation charge of 20% of the total cost of your group booking at time of cancellation being charged to your credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
ZEE Hostel is located right beside Valiasr Street, the most famous and main street in Tehran. Thus, you have a great easy access almost to all parts of the city and its historical sites. Within a 30 minutes walk you will reach everything you want to visit in Tehran: Grand Bazaar, Contemporary Art Museum, Laleh Park, National garden and Museum, Golestan Palace and many more tourist attractions.
Zee Hostel offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, lounge, and free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel’s rooms are bright and spacious and feature a shared bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Depending on your personal needs, you can either book a private room or simply check in for a shared room where you will get to know a lot of interesting people from different cultures and countries from around the world. The whole building was completely renovated recently, so upon arrival you will be happy to find new beds, mattresses, sheets and towels, in a clean and fresh space.
Zee Hostel has a cafe on-site with delicious food and beverages. Zee Hostel will impress you as you will have the opportunity to enjoy your coffee in an amazingly stylish Cafe, where you will meet fellow travelers as well as Iranian youngsters and intellectuals, while drinking coffee, reading books or discussing daily lives. The café offers the indoor and outdoor sitting areas and a combination of Iranian and international drinks and meals. The cafe hosts various events, which give you perfect experience of night life and social activity in Tehran.
In order to protect the environment, Zee Hostel does not use any plastics such as mineral water bottles, plastic cups and etc. The Hostel also has a charity system with donations to education in Iran. If you want to be part of this charity, book one of ZEE Hostel rooms!
Zee Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
The reception works 24-hours.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>