Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
* Any modifications or cancellations must be notified to email@example.com.
* If the whole reservation is cancelled up to 28 days before the arrival date, the accommodation deposit (30% of the reservation) will not be refunded.
* The group reservation can be amended free of charge up to 28 days prior to arrival. If due to the amendments the value of the reservation falls below the original deposit amount, then we will not be able to refund the difference.
* If the reservation is cancelled less than 28 days before your day of arrival, no refund will be given, and the outstanding amount will be due.
* If the booking is made less than 28 days of the arrival date the full amount will be due immediately, no refund will be given for any cancellation or amendments.
* Cancellations must be notified up to 48 hs before the arrival date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Terms and Conditions
* No Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party accepted at the property
* Failure to comply with the policies will result in the eviction of the whole party.
* Check-in time: from 3 PM - Due to COVID-19, until further notice, an estimated arrival
time will be requested to avoid crowds at the reception and to allow for social
* Check-out time: until 11am. (later check-out can be charged extra)
* No smoking or vaping inside the building, nor on the terraces or patios. Smoking is only permitted outside at the entrance. (Smoking fee inside the building or patios is 200 EUR).
* There is a zero tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol on the premises. No alcohol is allowed in the hostel.
* Only 1 person per POD is allowed. Please use the bed that’s assigned to you at check-in. No visits allowed inside the rooms.
* NOISE POLICY - Quiet time is from 11 PM – 8 AM in the rooms, bathrooms and corridors.
* A valid photo ID (passport, ID card – only for members of EU, driver’s license – only for spanish citizens) is required at check-in process for all members of the group. If not delivered, check-in and access to the hostel will be refused as legally required.
*Group receives link to be able to do check-in online before arrival for ALL members of the group. Group will receive also Excel sheet where you can add manually all data and reception can prepare all check-in for you. This Excel with all data will need to be delivered at least one month prior arrival. If no data are delivered or filled, the group will need to count with waiting time during the check-in until all data are proceed by reception as legally required.
* Guests under 18 years old are not permitted to share rooms with other guests who are not part of their group and can only book if accompanied by an adult guardian and delivered Parental Consent Form signed by parents. You can request parental consent form from the reception before arrival. During the check-in process it has to be delivered to reception as legally required.
* There is 24 hours access to the hostel with a virtual key on the Goki app (to be downloaded by everyone on their smartphone) or with a personal pincode. To make check-in process faster, please download the GOKI app on all mobile phones of each group member:
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=travel.goki.app&hl=en&gl=US
For Apple: https://apps.apple.com/nz/app/goki/id1486837843
* The coffee shop is open from 7:30 AM until 22:30 PM. Breakfast will be served from 8 AM until 11 AM. Can be bought in the same day from the coffee shop. (if group members decide to buy breakfast in the same day without previous planification, need to accept limited offer in the day).
* There is a 14 days maximum stay policy.
* No pets are allowed at the hostel.
* We do not accept Cash for payment of stay or damage deposit
* Failure to comply with the policies will result in eviction of the whole party.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
* 24 hours before arrival, a damage deposit will be taken (€30 per person pre-authorization on a valid credit card) and a code of conduct needs to be signed by a group leader. It is responsability of the group leader to deliver correct and actual information asap about right amount of group members arriving to the hostel.
* A non-refundable deposit of 30% will be charged within two working days of this email (or after the reservation has been confirmed) to secure the reservation. If you have not contacted us within 2 days of this email, we assume the terms and conditions have been accepted. Reservations will be cancelled if a payment cannot be taken within 14 days of the booking date.
* The remaining balance is due 28 days prior to the arrival date.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>