Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The front yard at Zostel Vagamon overlooks a vast expanse of lush green hills while the backyard gives way to nearby tea estates. On the top floor, the vast common area doubles for a natural screen of panoramic views of the misty hills all around.
With ample sunlight and breezes wrapping you in comfort, you are bound to feel cheerful, tranquil, and free in the setting.
- Guests are required to pay a 100% advance at the time of booking itself.
- For the time being, we are allowing group stays with no maximum limit on the number of guests.
- Children below 18 years of age are not permitted entry/stay at any of our hostels, with or without guardians. We do not recommend families.
- Our standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 10 AM
- We only accept a government ID as valid identification proof. No local IDs shall be accepted at the time of check-in.
- Guests are not permitted to bring outsiders inside the hostel campus.
- We believe in self-help and do not provide luggage assistance or room services.
- Usage of alcohol and drugs is strictly banned inside and around the property.
- Right to admission reserved.
In response to Covid-19
- To ensure maximum safety and hygiene for our guests, we have deployed extensive cleaning and sanitation practices across the hostel, as advised by universal health agencies.
- Due to a persistent health threat, the following procedures have been made mandatory at all Zostel properties- temperature check at the time of check-in; taking a record of detailed travel history and current address; strict surveillance for social distancing in all areas. Furthermore, we recommend that you keep your profile on the Aarogya Setu app updated and handy, as suggested by the Government of India.
- Our hostel staff has been thoroughly educated and trained in sanitation procedures and standards. We are imposing all precautions against the virus spread that are under our control.
- Our kitchens will operate under regulated timings to help protect the safety of our guests and staff. As a result, certain services and amenities such as self-service buffets, common kitchens, and cutlery shall be reduced or unavailable.
- Hostel common areas shall have restricted and time-bound usage owing to periodic cleaning, social distancing, and extra caution.
- Our Health Essentials Kit is up for purchase at the hostel reception, which includes a refillable water bottle, 2 units of 100 ml sanitiser, and face masks. Face masks shall be available for purchase independently too.
- Hostel dorms shall function with limited occupancy and scattered bed allotment to maintain social distancing. Travellers shall carry their own soaps and towels to maintain hygiene.
- If you are travelling in a group, you can book a group dorm to avoid contact with outsiders. The entire group shall be allowed to stay in the same dorm in this case.
- We have pocket-friendly packages for long stays, enabling digital nomads and town newbies to have a prolonged stay without the hassle of long-term or lease commitments. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>