Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Every room - from single to 6 bedded rooms - is equipped with a private bath, TV, safe box, radio and an alarm clock.
Leisure activities, food /drink vending machines, WiFi, extra bathrooms/showers are available in the public areas.
We offer free wifi throughout the hotel including all rooms.
A parking lot in our parking garage can be booked for â‚¬ 15,00 per day
Enjoy your all you can eat breakfast buffet for â‚¬ 9,90 per day.
The reception desk is open 24 hours a day so you can enjoy the nightlife of Berlin without thinking about how to get into the property.
our conditions for children:
-Kids from 0 - 3 years stay for free if sleeping in the parents' bed.
-Baby cots are available for EUR 15,00 per stay.
Please note the request in your booking or send it per mail to our reception.
-Kids from 3 - 10 years stay for EUR 15,00 per night in the room of the parents/parent.
The booking needs to be done for a SGL/DBL room, means that parents pay the double/single room price and the kids the surcharge.
All travelling kids need to be listed with name and age under comments in the booking.
-The acama Kreuzberg does not provide extra beds, the room category will be adapted according to the total number of guests.
We look forward to your visit, as always, without any membership requirements and regardless of your age. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>